Beyond Mindful Meditation
Time & Location
About the Event
Most would agree the path to connecting with your spiritual self is to cultivate a meditation practice. But can it be a therapeutic practice? Cassandra introduced meditation intervention therapy to the Buffalo Public School system with positive results. She expanded the basics of mindfulness meditation to fit the individual student's needs in emotional or behavioral crisis. She developed four specific therapeutic approaches. Now you can learn her unique mindfulness meditation protocol:
- The basics of traditional mindfulness meditation;
- The four styles of mindfulness meditation based upon learning styles;
- The specific type of meditator you are;
- Ways to interrupt even the most difficult of emotional/behavior crisis through meditative techniques.
Whether you want to expand and deepen your existing meditation practice, or you have never meditated before, this workshop is for you. The tools Cassandra will share with you are practical and easy to apply for yourself or others.
Cassandra Joan Butler, BSW, MS, LMT has been a practitioner of astrology, spiritual development, and bodywork since 1987. She holds degrees from Cornell University and Syracuse University. Cassandra writes for several national publications, is a frequent guest on WNY radio and television, and is the producer/host of the radio show 'Cosmic Connections'. She is an ordained minister, medium, and founder of the Divine Grace Fellowship Church which blends astrological wisdom with a healing ministry.
- Beyond Mindful Meditation$50$500$0
- Online Admission$50$500$0