Develop Your Intuitive Abilities
Time & Location
About the Event
We are all born with a connection to our intuition. As the years go by most of us tend to rely more on logic and not as much on our feelings, our link with the Divine. In this workshop you will:
- Learn the basics of using your intuition in your life every day and how to stay in connection with your higher self in order to receive guidance for yourself and for others;
- Learn to develop "the clairs" and understand how to use these messages in your daily life;
- Learn to be connected with your intuitive higher mind because listening to our intuition is being in rapport with ourselves. Trusting those inner feelings can help with life changes and make them easier and smoother;
- Get to know yourself and who your spirit guides are, be able to trust what is for your highest good, and use your feeling side to check in and know for sure that something is right for you.
Rev. Angie Hewett-Abt, B.A., is a Registered Lily Dale Medium, a 2002 graduate of Fellowships of the Spirit's School of Spiritual Healing and Prophecy. A practicing medium for over 30 years. Angie currently is the owner of the successful Santosha Holistic Center, located in Williamsville, NY, and has her own thriving mediumship and spiritual counseling practice, where for the past 17 years she has taught meditation and intuitive development.
- Develop Your Intuitive$100$1000$0
- Online Admission$100$1000$0