Thu, Jul 21|
Lyceum and Zoom
Dowsing Rods, Pendulums and Singing Bowls
This is an interesting and fun hands-on workshop, designed to teach the history and use of dowsing rods, pendulums, and singing bowls. Join Lori L. Govich as she takes you through this enticing learning experience!
Time & Location
Jul 21, 2022, 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM EDT
Lyceum and Zoom , Lily Dale, NY 14752, USA
About the Event
Walk Ins are welcome based on building capacity once pre-sale registration has closed.
Throughout this workshop you will:
- Learn the reasons for the different shapes, sizes, and materials that are used in making these items
- Learn how and why many people incorporate these items into their day-to-day life
- Select your own pendulum to work with and to take with you when you leave
- Develop an understanding and approach in communicating with loved ones that have passed on while using these items
- Learn how to incorporate these items into paranormal investigating, as another creative tool in communicating with spirits.
Lori Govich has a degree in social work and is a licensed social worker working with individuals of all ages. When she is not working or spending time with her husband of 39 years and adult children, she is on a paranormal investigation. She has conducted over 500 private paranormal investigations across the United States and in seven other countries. She also enjoys teaching non-credit courses at various colleges & universities about the importance of respect and technique, when conducting paranormal investigations.
Zoom: Dowsing Rods, ect..
This event will be presented, filmed, and broadcasted live in Lily Dale, this ticket grants you access through a Zoom link to view and participate remotely in real-time. Handout materials will be shared digitally whenever possible.