How to Stay Connected to Your Loved Ones
Time & Location
About the Event
Our loved ones communicate with us every day from the other side. They use mind language. They give us signs. They want to be part of our lives and offer us guidance. It's all about learning a new way to communicate. Join Angie for a powerful day of communication and take home new & improved tools you can use every day!
- Learn what telepathic communication is, how to use it to communicate with and get messages from our loved ones on the other side;
- Know that loved ones are around you and learn to recognize the signs they give you;
- What are your loved ones doing on the other side? You will be guided in a very special meditation that will help you know;
- Learn how to ask for guidance and how you can clearly interpret the answers you will always receive from your loved ones and spirit guides.
Rev. Angie Hewett-Abt, B.A., is a Registered Lily Dale Medium, a 2002 graduate of Fellowships of the Spirit's School of Spiritual Healing and Prophecy. A practicing medium for over 30 years. Angie currently is the owner of the successful Santosha Holistic Center, located in Williamsville, NY, and has her own thriving mediumship and spiritual counseling practice, where for the past 17 years she has taught meditation and intuitive development.
- How to Stay Connected$50$500$0
- Online Admission$50$500$0