Igniting Your Inner Happiness
Time & Location
About the Event
In this workshop we will focus on:
- Methods to increase inner peace;
- Methods for achieving and keeping happiness;
- The idea that happiness is found within us and not outside of us;
- Challenging our idea of what it means to be an adult;
- The ways in which our thoughts affect our mood and ultimately our behavior and destiny;
- The interplay of happiness and spirituality.
James Flynn resides in Rocky River, Ohio. He has a Bachelor's Degree in Social Work from Gannon University and a Master's Degree from Case Western Reserve University in the field of Social Service Administration. He is a Licensed Independent Social Worker. James is a working medium and finds great pleasure in working with Spirit. He has sharpened his own mediumistic and psychic skills by studying with internationally known mediums. His ability to engage Spirit began at a very young age but he did not build upon those abilities until later in life. James is an ordained minister with Church of the Living Spirit in Lily Dale and is also a member of the Lily Dale Assembly.
- Igniting Your Inner Happiness$50$500$0
- Online Admission$50$500$0