Sun, Jul 17|
Octagon Building & Zoom
Looking with the Intuitive Nudge
Each of us has gifts. All we need to do is love them. This is the key. I'm a firm believer that if you believe in yourself and your abilities, others will start to do the same. Learn how to love your gifts with Susan Allen. Details Below
Time & Location
Jul 17, 2022, 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM EDT
Octagon Building & Zoom, Lily Dale, NY 14752, USA
About the Event
Walk Ins are welcome based on building capacity once pre-sale registration has closed.
I base most of my teachings on self-trust, quieting the mind, and taking a leap of faith. Everyone has fun and finds it inclusive. Each of us has gifts. All we need to do is love them. This is the key. I'm a firm believer that if you believe in yourself and your abilities, others will start to do the same.
- Meditation - The opening meditation I use helps me connect to myself and in teaching this style it helps my students connect with their own inner compass. We then discuss what it means to connect. At first, it may just seem like rambling thoughts as you build your inner voice. Your own intuition.
- Photographs - Secondly, we'll use photographs of people and animals I know. The choice will be decided by a vote. After that, we'll break into small groups of five to six people. Each group will have a captain who will take notes on the intuitive thoughts or nudges inside the group. Then we come back together as a group and talk about our hits.
- 20 Minute Break - During this break, I discuss a few experiences I've had with clients and how they often give me information that is personally meaningful to them but not to me. I will teach about how to find your tribe or what to do if your tribe finds you, how to build up self-trust, and how to create your own style of mediumship.
- Group Meditation - Group meditation follows the break. We call on our higher self and our beloved guides in order to receive the best and most accurate information.
- Breakout Circles - In these small circles of five, and by one-on-one hitting give a message to the group members. It may only be one line, but we trust the intuitive cues or what we sense from our higher selves. This is a fun and loving process. As trust is gained, trusting our higher selves becomes easier. This serves to grow their respect for the work. This is fast and fun!
Susan Allen is an incredibly accurate evidential psychic medium, animal communicator, reiki master, and Ho'oponopono practitioner. Having spent decades cultivating the spiritual gifts with which she was blessed, Susan has consistently delivered powerful messages with compassion, warmth, and wit to provide healing, peace, and closure to her clients through her amazing connection with Spirit.