NAVIGATING THE NEW REALITY AFTER LOSS
Time & Location
About the Event
It can be difficult adjusting to a new reality after a significant loss. We may get stuck in our emotions. To avoid pain, we ignore or suppress our feelings, pretending to be strong. We hide how we truly feel. We may subconsciously believe that accepting our loss means forgetting our loved one.
In this workshop we’ll discuss strategies to:
- Honor and process your emotions;
- Discover hidden beliefs that may be keeping you stuck;
- Shift the energy of negative thoughts or feelings.
- Process your emotions in a healthy way, reclaiming your power while honoring your passed loved ones.
Bio: Rev. Colleen Vanderzyden’s passion is helping people with personal and spiritual transformation. She is a Registered Lily Dale Medium, certified spiritual life coach, inspirational speaker, and professional violinist. With over 30 years of teaching experience, Colleen enjoys presenting inspiring and empowering workshops. She hosts the Lily Dale radio show, “Embracing Your Essence” as well as the international radio and TV show, “Creating An Inspired Life” on A1R Psychic Radio and Moonstruck TV.
- Navigating the New Reality$45$450$0