Pet Connections: Now & “Fur-Ever”
Time & Location
About the Event
"Like-minded people connect with one another and with the pets they love." Learn to better connect with your pets in Spirit and those around you. Recognize, remember, and re-connect with your feelings and your pets.
Pets are placed in our lives at specific times to help us become more aware of our spiritual nature. Each of them provides us insight in the lessons we are here to learn. A learning experience for those who have pets, lost pets, or know someone else who has lost a pet. Pets have a natural ability to interact in our life in so many ways. Some of the areas to be discovered:
- Our fur-ever bond with our pets both here and those that have passed;
- Grieving and pet loss as it impacts children, adults, and our surviving pets;
- Attuning to the messages our pets provide from Spirit;
- Healing modalities for pets such as Bach Flower Remedy and gemstone energy;
- Pets, healing, and celebration of life through remembrance and rituals.
Each participant is encouraged to bring a photo of their pet in Spirit or one who is with them. All participants will receive a pet remembrance souvenir.
Joanne Copley-Nigro is an ordained Spiritualist Minister. She has a Ph. D. in healtheology from the American Institute of Holistic Theology, and a B.S. in occupational therapy. Joanne is a pet chaplain, Reiki master, and member of the International Association of Counselors and Therapists. Her books include: 52 Weeks of Inspiration from the Animal, Plant and Mineral Kingdom for Healing and Harmony and A Spiritual Guide on Pet Loss for Pet Lovers, Parents and Ministers.
- Pet Connections - Online$50$500$0