Rediscovering the Divine Feminine
Time & Location
About the Event
History has always been written by the victorious, which, given the imbalance of power meant that the divine feminine was almost always written right out. We will begin by examining the possible roles that women played in ancient times, along with what they did to preserve the love energy that makes up the divine feminine. We will then move to the Middle Ages and discuss the groups that were dedicated to protecting that energy and what they had to do for us. And then we will jump to today where we will discuss what is shifting, who is helping that shift take place, what the future holds, and the role you agreed to play in this lifetime to encourage this change. In this workshop, you will learn about:
- The powerful healing abilities of The Magdalenes and the role played by the women healers 2000 years ago;
- Cathars and Templars of the Middle Ages and their mission to preserve love;
- What we can do today to connect with the divine feminine using Aramaic toning, vocalizing, and meditation.
Barbara Clugh and Corky Larsen are ordained ministers of Spiritual Peacemaking through James Twyman’s seminary. They are also Reiki Masters, certified Hypnotherapists, and trained drum circle facilitators. Barb has a Master’s in Psychology which she uses in her corporate work as a leadership development coach and trainer. Corky and Barb have been trained in Gestalt methods that they use in their life coaching practice. They offer workshops to bring you the experiences of their many travels.
- Rediscover the Divine Feminine$50$500$0
- Online Admission$50$500$0