Round Table Discussion on Obtaining a Foundation Grant For a 501(c)(3) Organization like Lily Dale
Time & Location
About the Event
A Fundraiser for the Woman's Day Event Committee
Limit 10 participants
The participants in this interactive discussion should have a current affiliation with a 501(c)(3) organization and may be exploring funding for a project. Previous grant writing experience is a definite plus, so we can share experiences and learn from each other, but is not required.
- Locating a foundation and researching it;
- Project fit with a foundation’s mission and special interests;
- Best practices for completing an application;
- Project evaluation strategies;
- From the grantor’s perspective;
- The pros and cons of submitting multiple grants.
Bio: Carol Corwin is a retired English Language Arts teacher and active member of the Woman's Day Event Committee. She has taken a lead role in writing four grant applications for the Lily Dale Woman’s Day Committee. Two of those grants were rewarded, one made it to a third round consideration, and the fourth is currently under review at this writing.
- Round Table Discussion on gran$10$100$0