Spiritual Healing for a New Era: During this time of World Pandemic
Time & Location
About the Event
“During this period, healers have wanted to reach out to people and share in sending healing”
This workshop will instruct potential healers in the basics of Spiritual Healing as it is now practiced during the Covid Pandemic. It will instruct in how Spiritualist Healing is being conducted by using Zoom to create a virtual healing service.
Individuals will be able to learn, practice and apply to become healers for the Healing Temple virtual service and /or Healing Temple Service in the future. Requirement will be membership in good standing to a Spiritualist Church and completion of Healer Application Form and letter of intent to serve s a Spiritualist Healer. Experience in serving at the Healing Temple or at a Spiritualist Church is recommended.
The workshop will be conducted by the Healing Temple Chairperson, Healers and Ministers from Spiritualist Churches in Lily Dale. Topics to be taught:
1. Guidelines for Spiritual Healing: Prior to Covid Pandemic and adaptations made to meet the “new normal”.
2. Spiritual Healing using a virtual format & understanding Zoom.
3. Preparation, Prayers and your environment.
4. Refresher on what Spiritual Healing is and is not permitted.
5. The role the Spiritualist Healer in the present state of pandemic.
6. Absent Healing, prayer lists, intentions and donations.
7. Spiritual Healing for children and pets
Bio: Joanne Copley-Nigro is a Spiritualist minister in the City of Light Church, and the Church of the Living Spirit. She heads the Lily Dale Healing Temple and leads the online services on Wednesday evenings in the off season. Joanne shares a online spiritual development circle on Thursdays evenings on zoom.
- Spiritual Healing for a New Er$20$200$0