Tap Into a Past Life Using the Lunar Nodes
Time & Location
About the Event
Each of us is born during a particular eclipse, or nodal period. During this experiential workshop you will explore what the moon's nodes say about this life based upon past life experiences. You will learn:
- What your personal nodes are in your birth charts;
- When your nodes are particularly 'active' during your lifetime;
- Why you are drawn to particular individuals who can assist you on your life path;
- Simple, safe regression therapy techniques;
- Ways to identify what choices are best for your path;
- Ways to let go of fear from past lives.
This workshop is open to all; no experience in past life regression or astrology necessary. Participants should wear comfortable clothing and bring a mat or blanket to rest on during the regression session. You will enjoy greater confidence as this course will validate your inner knowing.
Cassandra Joan Butler, BSW, MS, LMT has been a practitioner of astrology, spiritual development, and bodywork since 1987. She holds degrees from Cornell University and Syracuse University. Cassandra writes for several national publications, is a frequent guest on WNY radio and television, and is the producer/host of the radio show 'Cosmic Connections'. She is an ordained minister, medium, and founder of the Divine Grace Fellowship Church which blends astrological wisdom with a healing ministry.
- Tap Into a Past Life$100$1000$0
- Online Admission$100$1000$0