Wed, Jul 22|
THE EMPOWERED EMPATH
Join Colleen Vanderzyden in this workshop to learn life strategies in dealing with this special gift
Time & Location
Jul 22, 2020, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM
About the Event
As an empath, you’re sensitive to other people’s energy. You can feel overwhelmed, taking on negativity that isn’t yours. Because you live with an open, loving heart, you might suppress your own needs.
In this workshop, you’ll learn strategies to:
- Protect yourself from unwanted energies;
- Cope with emotional stress;
- Replenish your energy after toxic encounters;
- Understand possible pitfalls empaths have in relationships;
- Handle difficult and challenging people who may be needy or narcissistic.
- Learn to make conscious choices to protect your energy. As you learn to practice self-care, you’ll reclaim yourself and become an empowered empath.
Bio: Rev. Colleen Vanderzyden’s passion is helping people with personal and spiritual transformation. She is a Registered Lily Dale Medium, certified spiritual life coach, inspirational speaker, and professional violinist. With over 30 years of teaching experience, Colleen enjoys presenting inspiring and empowering workshops. She hosts the Lily Dale radio show, “Embracing Your Essence” as well as the international radio and TV show, “Creating An Inspired Life” on A1R Psychic Radio and Moonstruck TV.
The Empowered Empath
Admission to The Empowered Empath. Students will be able to fully participate in the workshops. A weblink will be sent to your email up to an hour before the event. Please enter the zoom room about 20 minute before the class if possible for attendance, and instructions.