Sat, Jul 13|
Lily Dale- Lyceum
THE NEAR-DEATH EXPERIENCE, MEDIUMSHIP, AND REGRESSIONS: DO WE HAVE A MAP OF THE AFTERLIFE? Gregg Unterberger
Time & Location
Jul 13, 2024, 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Lily Dale- Lyceum, Lily Dale, NY 14718, USA
About the Event
Saturday, July 13
THE NEAR-DEATH EXPERIENCE, MEDIUMSHIP, AND REGRESSIONS: DO WE HAVE A MAP OF THE AFTERLIFE?
9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Lyceum
In the 1970s, medical science became increasingly skilled at resuscitating individuals who were defined as “clinically dead,” who reported visionary visits to the afterlife. With the publication of Dr. Raymond Moody’s best-seller Life After Life, the whole world began to hear about NDEs, which included meeting loved ones who had passed on, feelings of bliss, the infamous “tunnel” and “going to the Light.” But new research is demonstrating the NDEs are much more diverse and intriguing than we first thought. Did you know only thirty percent of NDErs see the tunnel, that the vast majority of experiencers divorce within ten years, and one in six describe painful “hellish” realms? This startling presentation will have you re-thinking everything you think you know about the Near Death Experience!
- The medical establishment always responds that NDEs are hallucinations. Discover the 93 cases that may be the “smoking gun” that prove these experiences are genuine.
- Is everyone met by their grandma who passed years before? Hear the reports of children met on the Other Side by teachers and sitters -- who are still alive!
- Find out why anger is the most common and immediate response to NDEs.
- When you die, doesn’t your life flash before your eyes? Only 40% of NDEr's have "life reviews,” and people from Pacific Rim cultures don’t have them at all!
- Is there a map of heaven? Understand the commonalIties between the famous psychic Edgar Cayce, NDEs, mediums, and thousands of individuals who have been regressed to the Life Between Lives, that may show us what the afterlife really looks like!
- Hear a moving audio of someone having an NDE, in full waking consciousness, describing it, as it happens exploring heavenly realms, meeting “Beings of Light” and experiencing all-encompassing love.
- Plus, you will have the opportunity to safely be guided into a deep state of mystical awareness where you yourself may encounter the life-between-lives, the mysteries beyond the veil, meeting spirit guides, loved ones who have crossed and even Divine Beings!
Gregg Unterberger, M.Ed. is former Adjunct Faculty in Psychology at Texas State University, currently in private practice as a Licensed Professional Counselor. He is trained and certified by the Weiss Institute as A Past Life Regression Therapist, having trained directly under Dr. Brian Weiss, author of the best-selling Many Lives, Many Masters. Gregg is featured in Dr. Weiss’ latest book, Miracles Happen. Unterberger’s first book, The Quickening: Leaping Ahead on Your Spiritual Journey was widely anticipated and rushed to a second printing just three months after its initial release. He has also contributed to the new anthology, the award-winning We Touched Heaven,” a #1 New Release on Amazon. He is well-known as a popular speaker for Edgar Cayce’s Association for Research and Enlightenment, shattering attendance records internationally for nearly 20 years. With his wife, Lily Dale-Registered Medium Colleen Vanderzyden, he is the co-founder of the new SOUL EMPOWERMENT COMMUNITY, an expansive online network of spiritual seekers.Through his presentations, writings for magazines and journals, and appearances online and on local and national television, he has touched the lives of millions.
*By purchasing your ticket, you agree to receive event updates and offer from Lily Dale Assembly.
Non-reimbursement: Tickets are non-refundable; no reimbursement for unused or unattended events.
- Ticket type
THE NEAR-DEATH EXPERIENCE, MED
Saturday, July 13 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., LyceumPrice$110.00