RITUAL & RELIGION
Ritual and religion are age-old ways of advancing one’s spiritual development. Here we explore a variety of traditions from the East and West, providing education in many different ways of understanding the world seen and unseen. The exploration of ritual in the form of explanation, example and participation is important for developing one’s own practice. Many of our classes and workshops provide both historical context and hands-on experience with various organized belief systems and ceremonial activities.
- Wed, Jul 06Lyceum and Broadcasted Live on ZoomJul 06, 7:00 PM – Jul 07, 9:00 PMLyceum and Broadcasted Live on Zoom, 457 East St, Lily Dale, NY 14752, USAThe astrological chart can be a treasure trove of keys to the subconscious and unsolved mysteries in your journey. Learn with Rev. Suzy Woo how to quickly find accurate markers to access key events of the past. Read below for details
- Multiple DatesWed, Jul 06Starts at Lily Dale AuditoriumJul 06, 8:00 PM – 10:30 PM EDTStarts at Lily Dale Auditorium, Melrose Dr, Lily Dale, NY 14752, USAJoin us for a nighttime walking tour with the purpose of Spirit Awareness as Ron Skowronski and Ray Taft lead you through a brief overview of Spiritualism and the history of Lily Dale. These are not GHOST HUNTS! Details Below
- Thu, Jul 07Octagon BuildingJul 07, 9:30 AM – 4:30 PMOctagon Building , Lily Dale, NY 14718, USAAccording to our prophecies we have entered the Golden Door into the Fifth World, the world of unity. Coming together in small groups, and blending the healing energy within our hearts, we create the frequencies to transform our planet and our way of life. Join Spider for this experiential workshop.
- Thu, Jul 07Assembly Hall & ZoomJul 07, 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM EDTAssembly Hall & Zoom, Lily Dale, NY 14752, USAJoin Shelly Wilson for this powerful experiential workshop intended to assist you with creating the life you desire. As you shift your perception, you will change your experiences, including those in the past, the ones you are presently experiencing and those that have yet to happen.
- Thu, Jul 07Lyceum and Zoom
- Thu, Jul 07Assembly Hall & ZoomJul 07, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM EDTAssembly Hall & Zoom, Lily Dale, NY 14752, USATaking responsibility for our own well-being is essential on this spiritual journey, especially for lightworkers and those that are empaths and sensitive to energies. Join Shelly Wilson for an interactive and experiential workshop intended to remind us of the importance of self-care and self-love.
- Fri, Jul 08Assembly Hall & ZoomJul 08, 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM EDTAssembly Hall & Zoom, Lily Dale, NY 14752, USADo you secretly struggle with your emotions and moods? Do you enjoy spending time alone and avoiding crowds? Do you deal with anxiety and are overwhelmed? If those questions resonate in some way, then it’s time to navigate your path to emotional empowerment with Michelle J. Howe
- Fri, Jul 08Octagon Building & ZoomJul 08, 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM EDTOctagon Building & Zoom, Lily Dale, NY 14752, USAJoin this inspirational and empowering workshop intended to remind us of the power we behold. Shelly Wilson has created this dynamic experiential workshop to consciously attune body, mind, and spirit to the expression of our true self.
- Multiple DatesFri, Jul 08Octagon Building Lily Dale
- Multiple DatesFri, Jul 08Lily Dale Healing TempleJul 08, 8:15 PM – 9:30 PM EDTLily Dale Healing Temple, Fox Cottage Path, Lily Dale, NY 14752, USADuring this weekly Spiritual Healing development circle led by Tom Cratsley, participate in a group meditation with a focus on universal healing energies for the benefit of the world and the inspiration of all who attend.
- Sat, Jul 09Lyceum and Zoom
- Sat, Jul 09Octagon Building & Zoom
- Sat, Jul 09Assembly Hall & ZoomJul 09, 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM EDTAssembly Hall & Zoom, Lily Dale, NY 14752, USAWithin every person is our inner voice. During this workshop led by Melody Nardone, the participant will learn to listen to their inner voice where they can fin