top of page
Healing Temple.JPG

The Healing Temple

Dedicated to the principles of spiritual healing, the Healing Temple was opened in 1955. It has remained a place of peace for all those who come to renew their energies through healing or quiet meditation and prayer. 
​The Healing Temple is located on East Street across from the museum. It was built by Louis Vosberg after a healing took place by T. J. Kelly, a healer and medium serving at Lily Dale.  
Museum
Library
bottom of page