Ho’oponopono and Laulima
Time & Location
About the Event
Ho’oponopono is an ancient Hawaiian tradition that is utilized to bring balance and harmony into one’s life. At its root, Ho’oponopono is an experience of forgiveness and allows us to release that which keeps us feeling stuck in negative thoughts and patterning. Join us to experience and learn the art of Ho’oponopono with the renowned local Kahuna Harry Uhane Jim.
This interactive workshop will provide you with lifelong skills to:
- Transform negative and exhausting energies into positive and healthy new vistas;
- Reclaim your innate personal power, allowing effortless navigation through life’s trials and discoveries;
- Discover your capacity to radiate your true essence;
- Practice the art of “downsizing” - having what you want regardless of what others expect you to want;
- Connect with like-minded people for reciprocal mentorship opportunities.
Laulima is an opportunity to discover and love your emotional body. We will share, demonstrate, and pass along one of four techniques unveiled in the book, Wise Secrets of Aloha. We will learn by doing “laying of hands,” an ancient Hawaiian healing practice in which everybody is enough and everyone participates. You will become initiated into Hawaiian touch medicine known as Laulima energy work. We will gather in a cluster of like-minded healers holding a common intention for one person’s well-being. Come and connect with your power to heal!
Harry Uhane Jim, Kahuna, healer, and teacher, is the author of Wise Secrets of Aloha. Harry was born and raised on Kauai, Hawaii. He has been doing the work for many years and has been trained in the traditional apprentice style by the best known native Kahuna’s of the last seven decades. His presentations carry authenticity and are known for unveiling profound ancient truths with wit and laughter. He evokes the Hawaiian experience of healing by raising your vibration.
- Ho’oponopono and Laulima$100$1000$0