Drawing in the Spirit: Facial Images Through Mediumship
Time & Location
About the Event
Curious about the images some mediums draw as they connect with Spirit? Wondering how they do it? Do you want to develop that skill? First, you will receive a facial anatomy lesson on the "bones" behind creating a recognizable human face. Then you will learn techniques to draw a portrait from a spirit communicator. This workshop will build skills in:
- Clairvoyance, claircognizance, and some new "claires";
- Automatic drawing from Spirit;
- Connecting with your art teacher on the spirit side;
- What questions to ask Spirit to help you create a spirit portrait.
Nancy Smith is a gifted spiritual akashic medium that helps people connect to loved ones in Spirit as well as spirit guides. Nancy lectures, teaches, and demonstrates mediumship at Spiritualist churches throughout New England. She is an author and illustrator. Her new book, Divine Love Affair: An Akashic Journey, won the Nautilus award. Make a Magic Wish, is an inspirational children's book about the magic of creativity and love and won the Mother's Choice Award.
- Drawing in the Spirit$100$1000$0