Time & Location
About the Event
Learn multiple ways to connect, and strengthen your connection, to Spirit in this hands-on workshop geared towards one-to-one sittings. Whether you are beginning your development or a working medium, you’ll experience many “tools” for your mediumship toolbox. This intensive includes:
- An overview of mediumship basics to understand the language used by mediums;
- The mechanics of making a spirit connection, and holding the link longer to provide more validating evidence;
- Techniques for “building” a reading, wordings and phrasings that make the sitting more professional, and providing healing aspects;
- Some discussion on the business of mediumship;
- A clinic-type atmosphere for part of the day and time for questions to address, in a nurturing manner, things that may be hindering your mediumship growth;
- Materials will be provided (please bring a notebook and pen).
All participants will receive individual attention as well as class interactions. Those who work hard with an eye towards enhancing their natural abilities will find that their mediumship grows and benefits from attending this workshop.
Jake Samoyedny has trained with some of the best mediums and has studied at Arthur Findlay College. He is a Registered Medium at Lily Dale. Jake is the author of several books including The Gatekeeper of the Invisible Door published in August of 2019. He was recognized by The Times Square Press as the #1 Most-Recommended Medium in the USA and voted the #1 Best Medium in the United States for 2016 and 2017.
7 hoursMediumship Intensive Day 1
7 hoursMediumship Intensive Day 2
- Mediumship Intensive$200$2000$0
- Online Admission$200$2000$0