Mediumship: Methods for Sharpening Your Skills
Time & Location
About the Event
This workshop is intended for the beginning to intermediate level medium and assumes you have some experience, even if minimal. It is open to anyone who would like to review basic methods for improving mediumship. This workshop is highly interactive as James will be bringing the exercises that he has used for the last 7 years with students as part of his mediumship development classes in Cleveland. The following topics will be covered through lecture and experiential exercises:
- Review of the basics of mediumship and why we do it (ethics);
- Symbols and signs;
- Visualization techniques to establish contact with Spirit and improve what you see;
- Sitting in the power;
- Engaging Spirit through etheric contact; Blending;
- “I don’t know why I am saying this but…” exercise;
- Partial disclosure exercise- physical features of Spirit;
- Partial disclosure exercise- personality of Spirit;
- Watching other mediums: what to look for.
James Flynn resides in Rocky River, Ohio. He has a Bachelor's Degree in Social Work from Gannon University and a Master's Degree from Case Western Reserve University in the field of Social Service Administration. He is a Licensed Independent Social Worker. James is a working medium and finds great pleasure in working with Spirit. He has sharpened his own mediumistic and psychic skills by studying with internationally known mediums. His ability to engage Spirit began at a very young age but he did not build upon those abilities until later in life. James is an ordained minister with Church of the Living Spirit in Lily Dale and is also a member of the Lily Dale Assembly.
- Mediumship Sharpen Your Skills$100$1000$0
- Online Admission$100$1000$0